/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Bluey Designer: Inspired by treespotter URL: http://blogger.com Date: February 14, 2007 ----------------------------------------------- */ Trial of Life

a little bit of this and that
go to top go to top go to top

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Beautiful Poem by Cecep S.Hari

Translated by me:


Cecep Syamsul Hari

REMINISCENCE

How should I say this: I fall in love
with your eyes over and over again,
lakes inside a forest in the wonderland
that seek deep inside the memory. Hundreds of years ago, I said goodbye to everything
that smelled like fairy tales, or the past. But love,

is not a bottle of Coca-Cola. Or a Disney movie;
in there nobody ever dies.
It is not a dancing Rumi too. Because in your eyes met all seasons, history, and something that reminds me

that one day when time stopped, and I greeted you
so intimately. Now, even your face I dimly recall.
Should I say this confession: I fall in love
with your eyes over and over again, lakes inside a forest in the wonderland
that seek deep inside the memory. But love,
is not a box of diapers. Or wings of ninetynine flaming Attar birds. Love,

probably, is when I stuttered to kiss your pair of eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home